Wednesday 11 August 2010

Season 2013 / 2014 Overview



As shown in my last post, My Liverpool team won the League... YAY. They were 28 points above runners up Man City and 3rd Place Aston Villa who were both on 75 points.
Now here are the player stats for the season.

Click to Enlarge
Here is the Premier League Team of the Year


And in this team my players are...


 Liverpool also took part in the league cup, got through to the final and were going to play Arsenal, I dont like this trophey, it just gets in the way, but we won, so im not complaining.


After winning the league and league cup, my next match was the FA Cup final. I was up against Tottenham.
After a close match and 1 a piece, after 120 mins played.... it was down to penalties. 
I was pooing myself.

 Luckily we won.



After, I set my sites on the ECC and as I was drawn with Juventus, it was going to be a cracking match.
However, it ended up as the same outcome as the FA Cup final. Drawing at 90 mins, Drawing at 120 mins. Penaltys were on there way. 

And yes... we did win...again...on penaltys, oh I hate cup finals, Grrrrr


My Favourite Part of the season is whenyou get all of those E-mails about your previous season and all of the awards are announced. So here are some of mine.

I now sure am glad I won that league cup.

Erm.... WooHoo

But this is my favourite part of the year, my best eleven
My Landmarks for the season

So Overall a pretty successful season. 

Now my next competiton to concentrate on is the mighty World Cup, 

Come On England!!!!



No comments:

Post a Comment